In my professional life, I've worked in administrative, clinical research, customer service and education areas. I've worked with engineers, trained physicians, created marketing materials, and collaborated with schools. As a mother of two school age children, I understand that life gets busy and everyone can use some help.
Joan is very friendly, sensitive in her approach and extremely quick and efficient in her methodology to tackle a task to reduce clutter. She helped me to significantly reduce my paper clutter, where I thought I could not. Teaming with Joan was the best thing I did for myself, otherwise it still might not be done.
> Active member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers).
- Golden Circle member
> Active member of NAPO-SFBA chapter, Neighborhood group leader.
> Platinum Senior Network
> Women's Networking Alliance
- 2015 President, Chapter #114
> Senior Roundtable Santa Clara County
- Member, Steering Committee
> Campbell Chamber of Commerce
Continuing education is an important professional goal for JMPO. Joan attends organizing conferences each year and takes online coursework regularly.
> Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Non-Clinical Service Providers, Mental Health Association of San Francisco (April 2016)
> Subscriber to ICD (Institute for Challenging Disorganization).
- CD Specialist Certificate (Level II)
- ADD Specialist Certificate (Level II)
- Level I Certificate of Study in ADD Issues with the CD Client
- Level I Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client
- Level I Certificate of Study Chronic Disorganization
- Level I Certificate of Study in Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges
Affecting the CD Client
- Level I Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Aging CD Client
- Level I Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Student CD Client
- Level I Certificate of Study in Life Transitions